A portion of this year’s Takes 2 To Tango Presented By Guardian Financial is benefitting the Adult Learning Center of Williamson County.
According to census data, more than 10,000 adults in Williamson County lack a high school education. The Adult Learning Center is a nonprofit organization dedicated to enriching the lives of adults in Williamson County through free programs that empower clients to develop reading, writing, conversation and math skills. Outreach programs include:
- One-on-one tutoring in math, language arts, English as a second language, and high school equivalency
- English as a second language conversation class
- Small group math and language arts training
- High school equivalency graduation ceremonies
- Partnerships providing educational opportunities for community groups, such as parents of students at Liberty Elementary School and ARC of Williamson County
- On-siteeducation at the county jail
Thank you for supporting this local organization with your registration!